Friday, April 15, 2016

Just an update...

My symptoms seem to be getting a bit worse, or maybe I just had a bad week. I haven't been dancing as much as I usually do, and that has helped subside some of the sharp pains. However the pressure that is consistent keeps growing. I noticed that it's not necessarily as bad in the morning, but if I work myself too hard, the pressure is unbearable. I am much too excited about this surgery and for the day I feel no pain. That is the only way I can stay positive about my situation. I just continue to think about the day where I can participate in a full dance class using my entire body instead of having to modify, or when I will be able to go on a hike, to just even go through a full day not feeling fatigued. Hope and the future is what keeps me chugging through.

Once again thank you for everyone's kind words and supportive spirits. #CMstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment