Thursday, May 26, 2016

17 Days Post-Op

Hello everyone! I have enough energy to write a mid-week post :)

Yesterday I had my two-week post-op follow up appointment up in Seattle. Everything is looking good and normal. I have weird sensations all around my head and upper neck since my nerves are waking back up again. It is definitely the most interesting thing I've yet to experience! It feels as if the right side of my head is bigger than the left side, but my mom swears it isn't haha. After my appointment I was pretty darn exhausted. We left the house around 8:15am and got back at 12, so that was four hours of sitting upright, and I had never done that before. So I was in a bit of pain for a few hours that afternoon/evening but felt better after 7:30pm. Monday and Tuesday I definitely had struggles with my pain levels. I'm really hoping that that is now in the past. I'm feeling pretty darn good at the moment and am REALLY hoping today stays being a good day and that my recovery just goes up from there. Thank you for all of the continued support and love! #CMstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment